We are glad to inform you that Israeli Academy of Engineering for Research & Development (IAE) has been founded and registered (non-profit organization N. 779-038-58, Israel).
The Academy is a non-profit organization established due to the initiative of the Editorial Board of the scientific journal "Scientific Israel - Technological Advantages" and the Israeli Association of Inventors and by support of International Academy of Engineering (IAE) and private investors. Analogous academies exist in numerous countries, comprising USA, Russia, Japan, UK, France etc. By IAE recommendation the leadership of IAE was proposed to Prof. Oleg L. Figovsky.
The main goal of the Academy founding consists in the support of the scientific research in the field of engineering and related applied sciences. The Academy is going to establish the following scientific branches:
- Material & Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering & Machinery,
- Environmental Engineering & Biotechnology ;
- Physical engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication;
- Geology, Mining & Metallurgy;
- Industrial Management & Economics;
- Oil & Gas technology and Power Engineering.
If you like to receive more information about the Academy, please do not
hesitate to contact us.
General director of IAE.